Our new little boy has arrived! Noah William made his entrance early Sunday morning, September 14th at 2:25 am. He was 9 pounds and 20 1/2 inches. Noah and I are both doing great - he's a great eater and sleeper so far, and is too adorable (are we biased??). Benjamin is very curious about this new little guy, and has even called him by his name rather than robot. :)


9 comments:
cute!!! no, you're not biased, he's adorable. congratulations!
Congratulations! I am so thrilled for all of you!
Welcome baby Noah! Can't wait to meet you!!
I am so exited you got to have you picture of the FOUR of you!
You look great too!
what an adorable family picture! i'm glad benjamin's liking his little brother and that noah's sleeping and eating well!!! keep posting pictures. :)
what beautiful pics and an adorable family! congrats! So glad Noah is here!
Congratulations! That's one big baby for our little Krista.
Hugs to all of you,
sandy
thank you everyone! :)
Oh, oh oh! adorable... and gorgeous B&W photos too!
Post a Comment