9.17.2008

When your child loves to eat...


He weighs 9lbs, 5oz four days after he was born! We went to the pediatrician today and he got a glowing report - we don't have to wake him up at night for feedings since he has regained his birth weight and then some, and all other Noah things are good! He's still a pro at falling asleep between feedings at night, which is saving my sanity. Benjamin is a very helpful big brother, passing me diapers and saying "Poor little Noah" when he cries. I'm enjoying some special snuggle time with my first little man as well!

3 comments:

maryode said...

Congrats on the birth weight!!! Now it's time to get a good 8 hours of sleep again every night, right? Let me know how that works out... :)

Alisa said...

he's quite the observant one too :-)

Joanie Richards said...

He's so cute. I love the dark hair. I think he does look like you. Keep the pictures coming.