9.06.2008

happy birthday to me! :)

Today was my 30th birthday and my boys took me to the Santa Monica Pier, where we rode the carousel, Benjamin went on an airplane and truck, and we walked around a bunch (trying to persuade my newest boy to make his appearance!). Then we came home for naptime, had dinner at Red Robin and finished it off with root beer floats. It was a great day!! And I'm feeling pretty good, despite all the whining in my last post...

39 weeks, 1 day!

2 comments:

the crew said...

Happy Birthday Krista! I loved the belly shot - I think he is ready to come out!!! Thinking of you this week and checking the blog often for the big announcement of his arrival!

Jen said...

happy birthday! you look adorable. :) i'm hoping today's the day your tiny son decides to make his appearance! i keep checking your site for the big news. and, be encouraged, our adjustment to a newborn + a 2 1/2 year old has gone pretty well and i'm sure it will for you guys too!!! zzzzzzzzz....