What do I do all day?? I know you are curious.
1:45am - Noah wakes up. I feed, burp, change, finish feeding, and rock him back to sleep (which thankfully doesn't take long...he's a sleeping champ!)
2:21am - I get myself back into bed
5:17am - Repeat of 1:45am activities.
6:00am - Tim gets up. I promptly return to sleep.
7:33am - I finally manage to pull myself out of bed. Hearing nothing from Benjamin's room, I peek in and see him out of bed and lining his animals up on the chair. At least he isn't wandering the hall...
7:40am - feed Benjamin yogurt and cereal.
8:14am - Noah wakes up - feed, burp, change him (including his clothes, since his diaper couldn't hold everything this time!).
9:58am - Noah takes a nap. I play with Benjamin - we spell words on the Magna-Doodle, read some books, and generally talk about anything going on in the house.
10:24am - Liz comes over to visit - Benjamin gives her lots of love!
11:02am - Give Benjamin lunch, consisting of a nutra-grain bar and cheerios. My child won't eat ANYTHING these days...
11:10am - Wake Noah for a feeding
11:58am - eat my lunch (thank goodness for Lean Cuisine and bouncy seats...)
1:00pm - put Benjamin down for a nap (since he asked for it...) and hope he actually falls asleep today...
1:10pm - rock Noah to sleep, put him down for a nap.
1:15pm - Take a shower!
1:33pm - sit down and have some yogurt. Check the monitor in Benjamin's room, have to go up there since he's out of bed. Put him back in his bed and tell him to stay there. He does and even manages to fall asleep today after he plays with some toys.
3:00pm - wake Noah, repeat the feed/burp/change/feed cycle.
4:03pm - get Benjamin up from his nap [or risk him not falling asleep until late tonight!]
4:43pm - Tim comes home.
5:07pm - eat dinner (thank goodness for moms who cooked while they were here and left us with plenty of food in our refrigerator so all I had to do was boil water for some noodles to go with our chicken cacciatore!)
5:30pm - wake Noah to feed him before we go out for ice cream
6:15pm - attempt to go to Cold Stone to get free ice cream, but find out when we get there that this particular store doesn't do the promotion [which is really unfortunate, because it was to benefit the Make a Wish Foundation. I was disappointed in them.]
6:30pm - go to Ralph's to get some ice cream
7:00pm - back home, give Benjamin some ice cream and play.
7:30pm - Benjamin in bed
8pm - watch "My Name is Earl" and talk to Tim for awhile.
8:30pm - wake Noah from his nap, feed him and put him down to bed [where he sleeps until 2am!]
9:00pm - watch "The Office" - I love that show!
10:00pm - go to sleep until Noah wakes me for food.
9.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment