
Noah is two months old today! The pediatrician report: 12 lbs, 11 oz, 24 1/2 inches (75th and 97th percentile, respectively), and his head is 15 1/4 inches, which is the 22nd percentile. He's healthy, with a little dry skin (so she gave us some
dove soap samples and
aquaphor, which is the best dry skin cure ever). She said he looks good and healthy and was surprised he's so long (given that his parents aren't extraordinarily tall...). Noah loves to smile and coo, especially at his goofy mama. He did really well with his vaccinations, falling right to sleep once I put him in his carseat. Oh, and the outfit he's wearing in the above photo? It's size 3-6 months. Benjamin wore it in this photo [sidenote - how ADORABLE is Benjamin in this picture?!]. He was SEVEN months old:

If you enjoy reading the blog, leave a comment. I'm just curious who reads! :)
11 comments:
I read it! I like it! I'm amazed by how big Noah is and how cute Benjamin was at 7 months! (still is, of course)
Of course I read! Your kids are stinkin' cute!
I read it. Don't construe a lack of comments to mean a lack of interest!
I read it! Got to stay connected with my Oxy folks, right?
I'm always keeping up with you guys. The boys are so adorable.
I always read your blog and your facebook comments so I can "watch" the boys grow.
I try and kept up Krista. Benjamin was really little wasn't he? Now Noah is showing him up in size, ey?
I'm reading :) It's great to see you all!
always checking for updates! :)
Here I am! I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you guys, at least a little bit!
I check in on you frequently and love the updates on you and your boys. --lori
Post a Comment