11.21.2008

baby sounds

For those of you (like myself) who can't get enough of ADORABLE cooing babies, here's a video of Noah from November.


And because I can't get enough of Benjamin, here's a little video of him showing off a few of his skills.


Also, watch the basketball game today...because Benjamin says so. :)

3 comments:

Joanie Richards said...

That last video of Benjamin made Phil want to come through the computer an hug him. He's so cute. I loved Noah's cooing. I hope we get to see you guys when you come in February.

laura said...

Krista,
holy cow, Benjamin can count to 100! Way to go Benjamin-- I miss hanging out with you at our house--coloring, while mom sips her decaf iced latte-- i miss you too Krista!
love,
laura

the four of us said...

i miss everyone and can't wait to see you when we're there in february!!! :)