3.28.2008
A beautiful day in the neighborhood...
Between all of the showings of our house (five already, and it's only been for sale for about ten days), eating all the time, and chasing Benjamin around, I've had a hard time keeping up with anything else. But there's a lot going on around here. First, it's a GORGEOUS day today. I am sitting here in my living room with all the windows open and I can smell the fresh flowers outside and feel the warm breeze coming through the house. This is the kind of day that puts a smile on my face - not boiling hot, not freezing cold. It's fantastic. Second, my friend Laura is taking her licensure exam in two weeks, so pray for her! I'm sure she's going a bit crazy at this point. Third, since our house is for sale we've been cleaning up a storm. A wonderful mom at MOPS gave me a priceless piece of advice about shower cleaning: Mr. Clean Magic Erasers do wonders. I bought the Target brand erasers since they were about half the price, and barely had to scrub to get all the gross soap scum off the glass door and floor of the shower. Wonderful! Plus they don't have any fumes, so I wore gloves and scrubbed away and didn't feel like I was poisoning myself or my unborn child. (Sidenote: It's kind of sad when you're so excited about the cleaning product you purchased that worked wonders on your shower...) I'm 16 weeks pregnant today, so the kiddo is the size of an avocado! I've felt movement starting very sporadically a couple weeks ago, but beginning four days ago I've felt a little something every day. Earlier today, the little one was doing all sorts of things in my belly for a good five minutes, and I've felt a few taps here and there the rest of the day. It's so wonderful and reassuring to feel the baby moving around in there. In three weeks we get to go in for the BIG ultrasound where, provided the munchkin is cooperative, we'll find out if we're having a boy or girl. Nope, we can't wait to find out. Go ahead and guess. I have no prizes for winners though, just bragging rights. Have a beautiful weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey - magic erasers are the bomb diggity! i discovered them for that purpose a couple of years ago and was just as excited!
Post a Comment