3.30.2010

mom and her boys take a road trip!

On Thursday the boys and I headed out for a little road trip to the b's house. We left at naptime, since I figured that Noah would fall asleep and that it was my best chance for Benjamin to fall asleep. Instead of that, Noah never fell asleep, ended up crying so hard that he threw up. Poor kid. I cleaned him up and he zonked right out (of course). Benjamin was a trooper: only one stop for a bathroom break! We got to the B's house around 6:30 that night and they ate dinner and went to bed.

Friday Benjamin and grandpa explored Newark, fed the ducks, and had a special lunch together. Grandma, Noah and I went shopping, where Noah lost a shoe and had to get new ones (thanks grandma!) We also cheered for Duke!
And there were lots of silly grandpa hugs.
Saturday was an Easter egg hunt! Benjamin enjoying one of his finds:
Noah, hunting eggs.
Alyssa, hunting eggs. Or making trouble. :)
I'm pretty sure it take about 241 shots to get a photo where all three children are looking at the camera and smiling at once. Since I didn't take that many, only one of them is looking at the camera and happy in this one.
Krista (my friend from high school!) and our boys.
Amanda and I and the kiddos.
Annnnnd, they would all like to escape.
Benjamin spent time in the bounce house - he loved it!
The boys and I went to a bbq at Amanda and John's. I like her tiki man.
Noah likes to give hugs that are sneak attacks.
Laura brought Micah over for lunch on Sunday.
Leah came to visit too.
It rained this morning, so Benjamin and Gramp (his new name for Grandpa B) collected snails.
I like their shoes.

Snail!

No comments: