1.10.2010

a year in photos

My favorites from '09. (Just slightly more than 12 photos from the year.)
January. (How I love these faces. This is my favorite photo of the boys that I've taken.)February. (Noah and I at Duke)March. (Benjamin's third birthday party)April. ("I would like to ride that big Thomas!")May. (Argentina sunset)June. (Santa Monica Pier, one of our favorite family places.)July. (Meeting Sadie)August. (I couldn't choose just one. Our family at Mount St. Helens, meeting Alyssa, and meeting Micah.)September. (Again, I had trouble choosing. These are from Noah's first birthday and our first trip to Disneyland)October. (Photographing the birth of Thomas at 2am, and the pajama day for my kids that followed since I was up for far too much of the night.)November. (They're just so cute when they play together.) December. (This was Christmas morning, and it just cracks me up that they couldn't be less interested in having their picture taken.)

No comments: