7.27.2009

we've moved!

and are even mostly unpacked/organized/put away/photos hung/painted/etc...

I have photos of the new place coming soon, I promise! Here are a few for now:
our bedroom (Thanks to Tim's parents and my dad for doing the painting
our bathroomFrom our bedroom into our bathroom
NoahLiving room
Upstairs hallwayView as you walk in the front doorNoah's room
More to come of the kitchen, dining area, and Benjamin's room, I promise!

Here's how I'm displaying the art our boys create in the playroom:And it only took these:And some of this:Plus some binder clips. And kid art. I love it!

3 comments:

Daniele said...

Beautiful! Congrats. I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

The house looks awesome! Congratulations! Noah is looking a whole lot like Benjamin these days. Enjoy your new home!

Lori

maryode said...

So I'm confused--did the house come with a cute baby or did you have to pay extra? :)

It looks wonderful! I can't believe how moved-in you look. I don't think Matt and I look that moved-in yet. You never cease to amaze me.