
What?! How is
this little baby already ten months old?? I'm certain I've blinked and the time has flown by...

New this month: one more tooth (top middle left), climbing the stairs (with supervision, of course!), cheerios, saying "mama" (usually very pitifully, while crawling toward my feet), grabbing my nose when asked "Where's mama's nose," playing "where's Benjamin" and laughing hysterically when his big brother comes out from hiding, and attempting to play with any of Benjamin's toys (which are better than the baby toys, clearly).

We're moving on Saturday (yay!) so I'm sure I'll have photos of our place up soon - I'm attempting to choose a paint color for our master bedroom, then there will be the painting, and the moving and picture-hanging and unpacking...
2 comments:
He is growing so fast. Now what is he going to call Grandma?
I hope your move goes well! Or, as well as possible with two little ones to "help" you unpack. :)
Post a Comment