7.09.2009

noah

Noah and I are enjoying Benjamin's preschool summer camp! I took a few photos of the little man this morning:
my little sweet pea.big standing boy.so smiley.
helping mama pack - we all have to pull our weight!

As for Benjamin, he is LOVING camp - it's running two mornings a week for July at the preschool he'll be attending this next year. He has made a sea star and jellyfish (which he's decided is an octopus), played on the playground, in the sand, and is having a great time! I couldn't be more thrilled for my little boy, who is getting so big far too fast.

I've also been doing some photo editing for April at Evoke Photography, which is teaching me a lot - plus, I'm enjoying it!

2 comments:

Janet said...

They're growing so fast but I'm enjoying every moment! Love you all, Grandma J.

Chrissy said...

are yall moving?