10.03.2008

Getting bigger!


Noah had a visit to the pediatrician today - it was mostly successful, except that the poor guy hardly had a morning nap until we got in the car (of course), so I had to wake him up when we got there. Oh well. He now weighs 9 lbs, 13 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long! He's growing like crazy - the doctor joked and said I should sell my milk on ebay since apparently it's working. Hmmm, we could always use a little extra cash...

Benjamin is still doing well - he's learned how to whine at me these past couple of weeks, but I'm mostly ignoring the whining and listening to actual words. At least he still likes his brother! I've even managed to take both boys to the mall and to the park, where Noah slept the whole time, and the outings made Benjamin (and mama) happier overall. Success! Now to tackle the grocery store...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Zoolander pose!