10.24.2008

family, first smiles, and a brave boy

This past weekend was a busy one for us. I went to a baby shower for a friend I have known since I was a baby! Amanda looks lovely, and her baby girl is due in December. I stole her away for a couple of photos -
We even managed to get a photo of all four of us. Too bad Noah's shirt is up on his face...
Little feet:
We have also been blessed with some smiles from the little guy. This is from Wednesday the 22nd:
Also on the 22nd, we got flu shots. Benjamin was very brave, and proud of his band-aid (after a few tears and a treat):
Otherwise, not much is new around here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda looks wonderful! Congrats to her.

I love that photo of Benjamin looking down at his bandaid... he looks proud of how well he fared. :-)