I asked Benjamin today what we should name his baby brother, and he said "Call him Robot." So there you go. That wasn't one of our choices, but perhaps we should consider it... Here's baby Robot's room, all set for his arrival [any day now]!
hehehe, Robot Lucas... it has an interesting flow to it. When Jackie was born, I was set on naming her CocaCola. I'm so excited for you! Good luck and keep us updated when you head to the hospital if you can.
3 comments:
Any day now?!? I can't believe it...are you ready? Yeah, right...:)
hehehe, Robot Lucas... it has an interesting flow to it. When Jackie was born, I was set on naming her CocaCola.
I'm so excited for you! Good luck and keep us updated when you head to the hospital if you can.
baby robot...nice! benjamin is so funny. i hope baby robot decides to come soon! i can't wait to see your pictures of this little guy.
Post a Comment