Tim wanted to do a long run ending at a YUMMY dairy farm/store where they sell the BEST ice cream and you can sit on the front porch in rocking chairs enjoying it. That's what we did yesterday morning [well, Benjamin and I ran errands and played at Barnes & Noble until it was time to meet Tim - I found incredible deals on some clothes at Old Navy!].
6.29.2008
things i'll miss about nc: 1. maple view farm ice cream
Tim wanted to do a long run ending at a YUMMY dairy farm/store where they sell the BEST ice cream and you can sit on the front porch in rocking chairs enjoying it. That's what we did yesterday morning [well, Benjamin and I ran errands and played at Barnes & Noble until it was time to meet Tim - I found incredible deals on some clothes at Old Navy!].
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment