5.28.2008

to do.

I was just thinking of the things that need to be done in the next 7 weeks or so, and thought I'd make a list. That way I can cross things off as they happen. And you all can know what's going on!

  • sell/rent our house (I wish I could control that one...)
  • find a place in CA to rent
  • determine exact moving dates
  • get medical records for Benjamin and I
  • buy plane tickets
  • pack all our stuff. and give away/sell stuff we don't want to move. or haven't seen in the 2 years we've lived in this house. :)
  • go to 3 or 4 more OB appointments here (including the oh-so-fun syrupy glucose tolerance test in 2 weeks)
  • choose insurance and make a doctor's appointment in CA (recommendations, anyone?)
  • be sad about leaving all our dear NC friends behind (I probably won't be able to cross that off. You'd all better keep in touch. Or I'll fight you!)
  • plan photography for two weddings I'm shooting for friends the first week of August (since I'm crazy like that. You'd all better be praying that baby boy stays put until at least August 11th!)
  • pray for Tim's new job
  • try not to be stressed out about the above list. or making new friends.

Shouldn't be too terribly tough, right? And now, a cute photo of our son, who cracks us up daily with his singing of "EI-EI-O" ;)

No comments: