For the record, I still think I am the luckiest mom of a two-year-old. Benjamin is sweet, calm, pretty relaxed about most things (except strangers and dogs, apparently). I hope this calm attitude continues.
However, the eating situation is about to make me a crazy person.
My child used to eat just about anything: grilled cheese, hot dogs, green beans, corn, cantaloupe, bananas, watermelon, strawberries, apples, grapes, various canned fruits on the go, etc. Now, our choices consist of fish sticks, assorted pastas (mac & cheese, spaghetti, spaghetti-os - if those count as pasta - occasionally ravioli, etc), corn, peas, applesauce...and not much else. They say that it will pass...but for now, I keep trying to get the child to eat what we're eating for dinner with all those tricks (put something you know he likes on the plate along with the new food, etc)...usually it ends up with him eating what he likes and then saying "all done ______" (fill in the blank with whatever new food I attempted to give him). Oh well.
Some photos from yesterday:
I was trying out a new "vintage" action, and like the effect.
(laughing at dad):
showing off his muscles:
the belly, 22w6d. All is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment