How long have you been together?: 11 years, 6 months, 11 days
How long did you date?: 3 years and 5 days
How old is he?: 29 - one month and 15 days younger than me.
Who eats more?: He does, usually. But pregnant me eats more. At least more often.
Who said ‘I love you’ first?: He did - but I think we both would have at the same time.
Who is taller?: He is - not tough when I'm a mere 5'3". (The doctor claims I'm 5'2 3/4", but I'm sticking the former. I'm NOT shrinking yet.)
Who is smarter?: In math & music, he is. In science, I am. In many, we're the same.
Who does the laundry?: We both do, depending on when it needs to be done
Who does the dishes?: He usually does
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?: He does - my side is closer to the bathroom. :)
Who pays the bills?: I do the act of paying, though he makes the money that pays them.
Who mows the lawn?: He does - grass makes me sneeze.
Who cooks dinner?: I usually do, but we often do together.
Who is more stubborn?: Both. Equally.
Who asked who out?: He asked me out first. (But I did ask him to come watch a movie in my dorm with a bunch of friends and me, don't know if that counts)
Who proposed?: He did - and it was great.
Who is more sensitive?: I am, but he definitely has moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment