2.28.2008

two years old

I know, this is a week late, but Tim was out of town and I was using the RIDICULOUSLY slow computer that just drove me crazy.

So, our little guy turned two on the 20th! We went to the doctor the day before and he didn't have to get any shots (which was good for both mom and son), is 34 1/2 inches tall and only 24 pounds. He's perfectly healthy! He's learning new words every day, and I'll get the video edited at some point. "Honey" and "tortilla" are my current favorites. He loves playing with his trains, stacking blocks, telling us the colors he sees, and giving hugs. He's still a pretty calm kid, and loves it when people come play with him!

2 comments:

maryode said...

Love the picture! Totally out of Baby GQ. Happy 2nd year, Benjamin!

Anonymous said...

Great pic! Happy Birthday Benjamin!