10.05.2010

fall craftiness!

 Yesterday was rainy and cool, which was a welcome change from last weeks ridiculous temperatures. I have all sorts of random craft supplies, thanks to teaching/having a mother in law who was a teacher/having a mom who just collects things and passes them on to me. So we made pipe cleaner pumpkins:
 Paper chains, plus i strung the pipe cleaner pumpkins onto fishing line to make a mini-garland, and then hung them on the fireplace.
 Poms: (i like the small ones better, they're puffier. i guess i needed another piece of tissue or two for the large ones)
 Paper bag pumpkins:



 Pipe cleaner spiders:

 And this one is my mom's quilt, she made it for the boys last year! We also have some cute halloween placemats on the table that she made last year!
We had a lot of fun, and didn't get paint or glue everywhere! Success!

2 comments:

Christine said...

You are amazing!!! I am going to steal a few of your ideas.

Janet said...

I love what you did with the boys. You are such a good mom. I'm proud of you.