4.30.2010

anatomy of a photo shoot

I decided to photograph the boys the other day. They were looking so cute in their little polo shirts and jeans. However, getting two little boys to sit still in the same chair is no small feat.

1. Drinking their milk. Benjamin DOES have his arm around his brother, but no one is looking at the camera.

2. I convince them to give their cups to me, Benjamin decided NOT to put his arm around his brother anymore, but they're both looking at me AND smiling!
3. Aaaaaannnnnd Benjamin is leaving the chair.
4. Now Noah's leaving the chair, and I completely overexposed this one.
5. I get Noah back into the chair, make ridiculous sounds to make them laugh and stay put. OH! I got a good one!
6. Hahaha, this one just makes me laugh.
7. I don't really know what's happening here.
8. Or here.
9-11. Adorable. I could hug them.
12. He was certain that a bug was going to fly into his ear. LOOK AT THOSE EYES! Seriously.

2 comments:

maryode said...

So precious! I'm sure they're that happy with each other 100% of the time, right? :) Truly, though, what a pair of sweet, adorable boys!

Jen said...

Those eyes are gorgeous! Love the one of the boys in the chair smiling. So precious. Wish we could see you all and have a playdate. :) :)