2.14.2010

happy valentine's day from two very cute boys and their parents!


Aren't they adorable?? I know I'm their mom so I'm just slightly biased, but really. Adorable. We got Noah a cute little frog valentine (which he has been carrying around all day, poking the eyes...should I worry about that? Ha!) and we got Benjamin some addition cards. And he loves them. He has been adding up a storm all day.

Our sweet Noah is 17 months old today!
No pictures, mom. I'm busy.
This little man is chatting up a storm these days - his words include "Ba ba muh" (Benjamin), "muh" (more, which he also signs), "mih" (milk, another one he signs), "bah" (ball), and my personal favorite, "oooooooo" (the answer to "what does the cow say?" of course). He can also sign please and all done. His favorite foods are peaches, bread, grilled cheese sandwiches, spaghetti, peas, green beans, and can chug a cup of milk like none I've seen. When daddy comes home from work he runs to hug him, and loves to tackle his brother. Noah loves to be read to, push the trains around the tracks, throw balls, and push the dump truck around the kitchen or chase his brother while he pushes the truck. He sleeps from 7pm to about 6:30am (but has been waking earlier than that lately, but will read the book I put in there at night for awhile so mommy can catch a few extra minutes of sleep), and takes one nap from about 2-4 in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I agree. They are the cutest but of course I am biased.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are very compliant with your picture taking!! And you are very good!
Just was going thru my emails and found the link, so thought I'd peek in.
*HUGS* from the Donna Huebner