
I most certainly did not stay out until 3:30am to photograph a birth, attempt to ignore the talking from the rooms down the hall at 7am, then declare it "pajama day" at our house and refuse to get myself or the boys dressed!
And it was most certainly not I who dropped half a grilled cheese sandwich on the floor, then picked it up and ate it...Nope, I wouldn't do such a thing. Nor would I then use my foot to brush the crumbs aside. I would clearly swiffer immediately.
And it was most certainly not I who dropped half a grilled cheese sandwich on the floor, then picked it up and ate it...Nope, I wouldn't do such a thing. Nor would I then use my foot to brush the crumbs aside. I would clearly swiffer immediately.
1 comment:
I certainly wouldn't do any of those things ever. Especially not on Thursday did I eat a grilled cheese sandwich off the floor. Or, worse yet, serve it to my husband and child. Nope, not me, either. :)
Post a Comment