6.10.2009

the latest happenings. and happy anniversary!

We haven't been up to much these last couple weeks - a lot of enjoying the perfect California weather, though!

Noah has mastered crawling and is now moving on to pulling himself up to kneeling and sometimes standing. I'm often seen attempting to move toys-with-small-parts out of his grasp.
On the move!
This last weekend Noah and I went up to Santa Barbara for my friend Rachel's baby shower and to take some maternity photos of Rachel and Nathan. More can be seen on my photo blog. Oh, and I continued my shower game winning streak at the shower also. ;)
Rachel's niece Skyla
Then on Sunday we went out to Grandma and Grandpa J's house, since good friends of theirs from Arizona would be in town on Monday.
happy boy
why does my mom insist on putting me in this basket all the time?! (look at his two teeth!)
feet
boys
pajama-ed boys.
holding mama's hand
so very handsome.
checking out the grass
two of my favorite guys.
the lucas familyBenjamin and his new friend Kathi
And today is Tim's and my ninth wedding anniversary! I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend, an amazing dad to our boys, and my ally through whatever life throws at us. Though not always easy, our life is wonderful and fun and a little crazy!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Happy Anniversary. Love Mom and Dad J.