January: Beginning. We spent the morning of New Year's day playing at Victoria Gardens and found this cool wall on the side of Hollister.

February: Two! This was taken on Benjamin's second birthday.

March: Risen. We managed to take this of ourselves on Easter using the self-timer. I love it. I remember that the word "worm" was cracking Benjamin up at the time, so we said that just before the shutter clicked. It's hilarious!

April: Friends. This is Lori and her little guy Grant. He and Benjamin were playmates when they were brand new up until they moved away from NC. I miss you!! Come visit us!! :)

May: Muscles. We had just taught Benjamin how to flex. He thinks he's hot stuff in those robot jammies. :)

June: New. This is Kalina, my dear friends' firstborn. She was so tiny, and I can't wait to see how completely different she is when I visit in a month!

Also June: Love. Tim took this of my 28 week belly.

July: Adoration. I love that you can see it in both our faces. Tim's getting good at this!

August: Joy. This kiddo was collecting rocks and leaves on some steps at Pepperdine, and looked up at me with this absolutely thrilled face about his piles of treasures.

September: Welcome. Baby Noah's birthday. I love this shot.

October: Toes. It took me forever to get this, since baby feet like to kick. Rings were flying everywhere, but I LOVE this.

November: Great. This was the boys' Thanksgiving visit with their great Grandma.

December: Jolly. Like the reindeer antlers??

There you go. These aren't necessarily the best artistic photos, but they evoke some happy, happy memories. I can't wait to see what I capture in 2009.
2 comments:
I love this! I may have to steal your idea. :)
steal away! :)
Post a Comment