was today! My friend Mary and I went to the
Aveda Institute in Chapel Hill to get pampered...I got my shoulders rubbed, a mini-facial, awesome shampoo, and an adorable haircut for only $19! Granted, it took about 2 hours, but hey, Benjamin was having a ball at preschool at the time! I wanted a Katie Holmes-ish bob, and it's a bit longer than hers but I think I like it that way. I can always go shorter later.
Photos:
Mary and I before (being dorky in the parking lot outside of her car):

and because I had to get Benjamin and Mary had to get back home to get some real work done, the after photo is just me (one with the two of us coming soon...). I think the hair looks better in person. And it's really hard to take a picture of yourself that you think looks good, but Benjamin hasn't quite learned how to use the camera...

What do you think?? Should I go a little shorter with more layers in the front? I'll have to go back in a couple months...
3 comments:
IT'S ADORABLE! i love it. what a fun morning out!!! i can't wait to see they new hair in person. i hope santa doesn't hit on you when we go to the mall!...wait, that's kind of a disgusting joke.
Perfect!!!! Exactly the right cut for your pretty face!
cute haircut Krista!
Post a Comment